You guys. I didn’t think it was possible, but I think I may have run out of things to say. I mean, I have plenty to say, but frankly, I’m kind of tired of one-way conversations. And now that I’ve shut down my Facebook, it really feels like I’m talking to myself here. I know, I know — I should write for the love of writing and just put it out there, blah, blah, blah, but I’d really rather have some conversations up in here. Anyway, we’re really busy, and I don’t always have time to expound on the issues in my life. I’ll sum up.
- I’m applying to grad school for a second master’s degree in music therapy.
- Brian is in medical school.
- Brian is in medical school. (This bears repeating.)
- I’m teaching part-time, singing part-time, volunteering part-time, and staying home full-time with Scarlett and Leo. No, it doesn’t add up. Math was never my strongest suit.
- Scarlett is almost four years old. Leo is one. Everyone tells me I will be a normal person again in two to three years. Oh, good.
So there you have it. Like I said: we’re busy.
I need to go brush up my Italian, German, and French diction now for my grad school audition. It’s been 10 years since I applied the first time around. How did that happen? And that also means that it’s been 10 years since a little Chihuahua named Zoë came into our lives. She’s still as awesomely strange as she’s always been. I love you, you cranky old lady.0