Holy smokes. It’s Friday? Really? I was up until 2:00 AM last night because I am
stupid up to my bloodshot eyeballs in class work for my songwriting class, music production class, iPhone photography class, and stand-up comedy class. They say your IQ drops 8-10 points during pregnancy. I’d really like those points back now.
I have no idea what happened in the world this week. But I did get some fun stuff in the mail.
- How to Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran
- The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee by Sarah Silverman
- Tracy Chapman’s New Beginning songbook for piano/vocal/guitar (It’s so 90s. I love it so much.)
- A case for my ukulele
- Kiehl’s Creme with Silk Groom
- Totally delish baby food
- Two vintage-style gold sparkle motorcycle helmets — one with goggles
And I’m spent. Have a good weekend. And please, sleep some for me. Love you long time.